As long as the Nets are allowing Jay-Z to call their marketing shots — what a shock that he chose black and white as the new team colors to stress, as the Nets explained, their new “urban” home — why not have him apply the full Jay-Z treatment?
Why the Brooklyn Nets when they can be the New York N———s? The cheerleaders could be the Brooklyn B——hes or Hoes. Team logo? A 9 mm with hollow-tip shell casings strewn beneath. Wanna be Jay-Z hip? Then go all the way!"
— Actual thing that was printed in the New York Post today
- mynameisfab reblogged this from ohheybill
- jfjustsaidthat reblogged this from firthofforth
- goestoeleven likes this
- shoemaize reblogged this from braiker
- lafix likes this
- nedhepburn likes this
- insooutso likes this
- fancyglasses likes this
- jezebelthegreat likes this
- monkeyfrog likes this
- ohheybill reblogged this from braiker
- rachelfairbanks said: Are you fucking kidding me with this?
- thiskingisskyhigh reblogged this from braiker
- squibble likes this
- firthofforth reblogged this from braiker
- braiker posted this